Saturday, October 22, 2016

Are You a Rich Man Judge It ?


You Have many money .
But are you know that you are a rich man or not  ?

I am giving you a balance which will give you a opportunity to measure your rich ability.


Rich ability is a relative matter

If you follow the EINSTEIN'S Relativity Theory somehow you can get you answer that you are a rich man or not .

See Einstein's relativity,
              Einstein says that force is not absolute . Force is about a relativity. Two man sitting but they are not dynamic , In that case every each person are dynamic against the train side objects .
We think , I have 1 Crore Taka That means I am a rich man . No You not a rich man . Rich is comparable with another rich or poor man .

For Example, Rahim has 100 dollar and karim  has 200 dollar and Jafor has 50 dollar . In that case, Rahim is rich than Jafor . But poor than Karim . Jafor is the poorest person . An Karim Is the Richest person . 
From this example , we can realize that if I have 500 dollar I am not a poor or a rich man . I will judge by the other people how much DOLLAR they have . 

AM I CLEAR TO YOU
   
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment